some_text

a few nice ones and didnt make any

in General Discussion Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:31 pm
by sakura698 • 46 Posts

Each week, TSN. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington discuss three hot fantasy football topics. Who will finish the better fantasy QB this season, Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck? Cullen: Im going with Manning, if only because I dont want to get too high on Luck following a rout of Jacksonville. Thats how you end up buying high on players in Fantasy -- take them after they beat up on a bad team -- and while Luck does have the advantage of shaky competition in the AFC South, Im more confident that Mannings level of play this year isnt far off his record-breaking 2013 season. The touchdowns arent quite there, yet, but hes on pace for more than 40 touchdown passes and thats despite missing Wes Welker at the start of the year and minimal production from Demarius Thomas, who was expected to be his No. 1 receiver. Basically, Im siding with track record. Fisher: I picked Manning to remain on top of the fantasy QB rankings a few weeks ago and I still think he will; but it will be close. We all knew Luck was going to break out as a superstar sooner or later and it appears ita€?s going to happen very soon, if it hasna€?t happened already. Manning has only been really good so far in a year we all expected him to be great, but I still think he holds Luck off for at least one more year. Hetherington: The passing of the torch has arrived; Luck will top Manning this year. Luck is off to a torrid pace and looking at the schedule, the Colts will face few teams who can slow them down. Manning will have another strong season, but games against the Cardinals, Chargers (twice), Chiefs and Bengals will slow his pace. Luck is flourishing with an array of talented targets in a Colts offence that looks unstoppable. Throw in another matchup against each of the Jaguars and Titans this season (not mention games against the Steelers, Redskins, Browns and Cowboys) and Lucks fantasy numbers could be the best of any QB this season. Can Steve Smith Sr. keep up his WR1 production all season long? Cullen: My natural inclination would be to say that no, the 35-year-old Smith Sr., cant possibly keep up his current rate of production, but he doesnt have to stay at the same level to remain a viable WR1. Hes been targeted 10.5 times per game through his first four games with the Ravens -- his previous career-high was 9.87 in 2007 -- so hes getting the work necessary to remain very productive. My concern with Smith would be that, even at his best, hes never been a big touchdown producer and, unless last weeks two TD game is just the beginning, Id still be skeptical that even if he does rack up yardage, that his lack of touchdowns could keep him just below the WR1 level. Fisher: I hope he can, because it makes for great television, but Ia€?m not so sure. Smith Jr. was a solid WR2 as near back as two years ago but now hea€?s a little older and extra motivation only goes so far. That said, Smith Jr. had a lot of success with Jake Delhomme in Carolina; Joe Flacco isna€?t that much better so you never know. Smith Jr. is worth a start, but I dona€?t think he holds his WR1 value all year, let alone his crazy early season numbers. Hetherington: To put it simply, yes. Smith looks like a premier wide receiver in the Ravens offence and with Torrey Smith M.I.A., they need him to stay one. At 35, its hard to believe Smith will be able to keep up the pace hes set through three weeks (on pace for 100 receptions, 1716 yards and 12 TDs) but he will finish with low-end WR1 numbers. The injury to Dennis Pitta and Torrey Smiths ineffectiveness leave Joe Flacco and the Ravens with no choice but to keep feeding Smith Sr. to have success. Is this an early season slump for LeSean McCoy, or is it time to worry the preseason No. 1 wont even put up RB1 numbers? Cullen: Its obviously been a rough start for McCoy and Im somewhat worried that hes losing some of his touches to Darren Sproles, but McCoy still has 20 touches per game through the first four weeks (down from 22.9 per game last season). Even if the first four games have been awful, I cant fathom that a back who gained 2,146 yards from scrimmage last season suddenly cant fit in among the Top 10 running backs. Come back to me in two weeks and maybe Ill be ready to change my mind. Fisher: McCoya€?s putting up RB1 numbers a€“ we cana€?t unanimously decide Chip Kellya€?s offence does in fact work in the NFL only to change our mind one season later a€“ but I dona€?t think hea€?ll finish atop the rankings like he did atop the draft rankings. McCoya€?s workload is still very high a€“ as is his talent level a€“ so hea€?ll move into RB1 territory eventually; he just may not give a full return on his high investment this year. Hetherington: The injury rumours have started, the Eagles have strived for ways to get the ball in backup Darren Sproles hands and LeSean McCoy looks like the fantasy bust of 2014. His slow start doesnt guarantee McCoy wont reach RB1 numbers though, and I look for him to find his stride against the Rams struggling run defence this week. If he is injured - rumours of a turf toe injury are abuzz - then the season will likely but lost. However, if hes heathy I expect McCoy to finish as a top-5 running back, but fall short of the lofty expectations owners had. Fake Nike Air Max Replica . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player. Nike Air Max Sale . Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com/ . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office.Cologne, Germany (SportsNetwork.com) - Rafael Cabrera-Bello and Danny Willett both fired 8-under 64s on Thursday and they shared the first-round lead at the BMW International Open. Cabrera-Bello has a pair of European Tour titles, while Willetts lone win was at this event in 2012. Anders Hansen, the 2008 runner-up, opened with a 6-under 66 at Golf Club Gut Larchenhof. He was joined in third place by Alvaro Quiros, Michael Hoey, Gary Stal, Graeme Storm, Emiliano Grillo and Andy Sullivan. Miguel Angel Jimenez, the 2004 champion, posted a 5-under 67 on Thursday. He shares 10th place with Sam Walker, Branden Grace, Gaganjeet Bhullar, Nacho Elvira, Romain Wattel, Shane Lowry, Jorge Campillo and Tom Lewis. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer managed a 1-under 71 and is tied for 65th after one round. Kaymer birdied the 13th and 15th, but gave those shots back when he double- bogeyed the 16th. He coughed up another stroke when he bogeyed the 18th. Around the turn, Kaymer ran off three straight birdies from the first to move to minus-2. After three pars in a row, Kaymer bogeyed the seventh, then parred his final two holes. Cabrera-Bello, who played alongside Willett in the first round, dropped in back-to-back birdies at three and four. After a par on the fifth, he converted a birdie chance on the par-4 sixth. The Spaniiard made it two in a row as he also birdied the seventh. Cheap Air Max 270. . After three pars in a row, he converted a birdie chance on the par-3 12th. Cabrera-Bello soared into the lead as he birdied three of four holes from the 14th to jump to 8-under. He parred the last to end there. "It was a really, really good way for me to start. I had no dropped shots. I played pretty steady. I had no peaks or valleys," Cabrera-Bello said. "Im playing good. Hopefully, I can keep it up." Willett got off to a fast start with birdies at two and three. After a pair of pars, he birdied the sixth to move to minus-3. Around the turn, Willett birdied the first two holes of the back nine. He again converted back-to-back birdie chances at 14 and 15 to move within one of the lead. Willett birdied the 18th to join Cabrera-Bello in the lead. "We played good today. Rolled in a few nice ones and didnt make any mistakes,"Willett stated. "Ive been working really hard on the greens and it has paid off nicely." NOTES: Cabrera-Bello has finished inside the top-30 in each of his last three starts, and has five top-10 finishes on the season ... Willett has withdrawn from two events this season, but hasnt missed a cut. He has three top-10 finishes, including a share of third last week at the Irish Open. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 49 topics and 55 posts.